Dental discipline that is responsible to correct dental malocclusion, as poor tooth position can lead to significant problems in chewing, speech and of course on the physical aspect. So having a good alignment of the teeth, it is not just an aesthetic issue, but is also health guarantee.
TREATMENT CHILDREN (4-11 years)
It is advisable to conduct periodic reviews because they can detect problems related to bone growth, including the eruption of permanent teeth.
Benefits of early diagnosis:
• To influence the development of the jaws
• Keep the space of permanent teeth to prevent future withdrawals
• Correct bad habits like thumb sucking, interposition of the tongue, mouth breathing ... ..
• Improve facial and dental aesthetics
Signs that allow parents to know if your child needs treatment:
• Early loss of baby teeth
• Crooked teeth
• Difficulty speaking, swallowing or biting
• Jaw very out
• Breathe through your mouth
• Thumb sucking
TREATMENT ADOLESCENTS (12-18 years)
It is performed when all the permanent teeth are in the mouth and growth virtually complete.
It is important to correct the dental crowding to achieve good higuiene by the patient.
From 17-18 years the most important thing is to correct malocclusions teeth to preserve life.
• Cosmetic issues
• Spaces between teeth
• Spaces for implants
• Jaw pain when opening and closing the mouth
TYPES OF TREATMENT:
- Interceptive orthodontics
- METAL BRACKETS
- SAPPHIRE BRACKETS
• Invisible Orthodontics: Invisalign we can put your teeth without anyone noticing.
• Hygienic: Being removable, it can be removed for brushing and flossing.
• EFFECTIVE: You can acheive the same results as using traditional techniques.
• Friendly: You can eat any type of food by removing the liner.
• WITHOUT PAIN: Having no wire, no cause sores or abrasions.